danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dying App

| This app is fantastic and all and it's nice to see they had celebrated Halloween but it seems like the progress on this app has just completely stopped I'm still new on here only just a few months since I've last been on here so my opinion is obviously invalid but it would be kinda nice to see more stuff on here

-Proxy

| I don't use the mobile app, but what other developments were you expecting? It works as intended, no?

| G/u/rls would rather faff about on discord than post here, it is very sad.

| >>606555 try the greatness of /burg/ and you will never ask for anythings else ever again!

| App works fine. A few bugs here and there from the latest update, but it works fine. Does it need an update (other than to fix those heckin bugs plz when a thread dies you can't get rid of the red "unread replies" number next to the post).

| I recommend destroying the discord thus forcing everyone to use the website or app instead like the good old days. Where is lewdcatface!?!

| >>606568
I thought there was no longer a discord channel

| >>606690 nope, it's still there. the invites might be closed though, and they don't make new ones very often.

| >>606555 activity here fluctuates a lot. its normal for it to get quiet and pick back up later. also, all the people who crop up during summer have probably kicked off by now, which also slows it down but usually makes threads more interesting. soon enough we'll have another super active weekend or another war.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1573789903

This thread is permanently archived