danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Solutions for insomnia?

| I really have trouble sleeping in the night, anyone got any advise for this?

| try staying away from screens before going to bed. pick up a book instead.

| Please try sleep with your eyes closed.

| >>606499
Thanks for the advise, I always slept with my eyes open. Might try it later

| >>606495 >>606501
*advice

| I love sex.

| Alcohol's a pretty easy one

| Do something super relaxing before bed. Try not to get worried about anything.

Definitely stay away from screens, unless it helps? I find playing a chill handheld game tends to help me sleep.

If you've just been lying on the bed for >1 hour and you still can't sleep, consider getting up and doing something else for a bit.

| >>606495 If you never sleep, there is no problem!

| >>606533
Yup, it works.
Nvm your crippling addiction 5 years down the road.

| Same op

| Drink alcohol and water, stay away from screens, have one orgasm before bed and tell your bf you love them in the morning

| >>606553
That's not a great idea :D

| What's up with alcohol? Milk helps a lot as well, a cup with some honey in it and you turn into a baby after tucking in

| reading danger/u/ before I go to bed has always helped me calm down.
the biggest thing that helped me was setting a schedule/routine for when I'm going to bed. I always try to shower, brush my teeth, meditate or sit and think for a few minutes, and masturbate before going to sleep. it's good to have 3 or 4 things you do EVERY NIGHT before bed because doing them will help your body remember to get sleepy. it's also good to have a few in case you don't want to/have time for one.

| get exhausted (EXERCISE)
by the way your name is in the captcha, bryan

| For me the thing that helps most is making sure I wake up at the same time every day including weekends. After a few nights bad sleep I will start getting tired and actually going to sleep about 8-9 hours before I need to wake up. I needed my roommates help to make sure i actually got out of bed though.

Also booze makes it easier to go unconscious, but it delays you're bodies sleep cycle, so I wouldn't recommend using it to go to sleep.

| Playing boring game work great. for me i play fgo solely for sleeping

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1573972221

This thread is permanently archived