danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Energy drink side effect.

| I drank 0.474 can of red bull and in last 2.5 hrs I was in toilet 6 times. Is that ok? I don't feel anything wrong except this.

| Oh, and it was 0.473 actually, but whatever.

| It is a diuretic. Drink lots of water.
If you are still going to the bathroom that much in 6 hours, go to the hospital.
Also, is .473 in ml, liters, ounces, gallons or cans?

| I would probably say half a can and that OP isn't staying hydrated like a bitch.

| Huh I don't have this same problem but whenever I drink redbull or some other energy drinks I fall asleep more easily. What's wrong with me?

| Huh. Only side effect I get from energy drinks is not being able to stop buying and drinking more and more until I'm fully dependent on them and break down if I try to stop drinking them.

| >>606331
B12 poisoning. Your body wants to shut down and sleep to process the excess b12 that is overloading your system.
>>606370
That is addiction. See a doctor.

| >>606371
I know what it is, and I'm not seeing a doctor. Not yet. I've managed to quit twice, but it's hard to stay away from something as common and useful as caffeine for more than a few months. I'm managing to keep it to only around three energy drinks a week, so I'm doing alright.

| >>606371
Is that so? Good thing is that I don't drink any of those energy drinks frequently. In fact I think I haven't had one for like almost two decades already. I usually drink tea instead.

| >>606250
Get on my level op, I have a bag of caffeine that I eat from.

| >>606409
Bro, you a god or something?

| Imagine drinking less than 4 cans of pure caffine and actually *not* be ok after that.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1573600735

This thread is permanently archived