danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
If my mom hated me or died, I think I could really kill myself

| I think about it alot, there really is no one who i feel like geniunely loves me

i'm happy . right now i guess

| That makes sense. I'm not sure I'd get there if she died, but if my mom started hating me there's a good chance I'd end it. It would hurt so fucking much.

| I think my mom already hate me somewhat. We're just stuck in a cycle of mutual stockholm syndrome

| Hell of a mom she must be that you love her so much. My mom more of an acquaintance (I share home with) that never says nice things and believes in stupid bullshit.

| >>605424
You need to get involved in a romantic relationship, g/u/rl.
Make some earthly attachments to keep you from exploring the inside of a noose.

| >>605524 i dunno man, this gay fuck says he loves me, then he loves my best friend and then her boy friend, and text me out of the blue when he is in my country but never visits me in the end, and stops texting me afterwards.

I really like him. But i don't even know anymore.

| sometimes, when she get mad at me for doing something stupid, it hurts like hell. But i love her so goddamn much

| I'm too detatched from my parents to care. I wonder if I'll even go to their funeral.

Didn't go to my fathers or grandfathers. Probably will not turn up at mothers either.

| Ah, another lifeform needing acceptance to feel good about themselves. An Earth's classic.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1573072223

This thread is permanently archived