danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Small bar full of depressed drunk people

| You guys ever just really really need a place to vent out your issues because you have no other outlet to let it out. This is what this thread is for, I feel like really really low right now, lower than I have in ages, complete dog shit. I felt like starting a thread where I can just vent my issues out at random strangers like a drunk depressed asshole at a bar. But. If any of you guys also just wanna vent shit you got going on too, feel free, were all just drunk depressed assholes

| I guess I'll be starting but I just got dealt a lot of blows internally, I was talking with someone who I care about, a lot. He wasn't doing great today or yesterday as a matter a fact, both of us were kinda not feeling the best so they decide to nap and they wake up and tell me they feel worse but in a way that went over my head, I asked what's wrong and they said they don't wanna be ignored, I asked by who, and he said me, it all sorta spiraled downward from there on.

| I needed a crutch and he left because he deals with shit better alone sometimes, I needed someone, but he couldn't be there for me this time, after a lot of curling up in a ball and some not so great thoughts about myself and shit, this thread was made.

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1571805152

This thread is permanently archived