danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/hikikomori/

| Anyone else that likes to be kinda isolated from the world? Like, you can't relate to most of your peers despite trying to?

I've been feeling this way for a longass time and, honestly, I feel scared bc I don't know how to react to this.

| I think what you should bring forth more attention to us is how long the ass really was.

| Vsauce here, today we will figure out the exact amount of a measurement called, "long ass" in "long ass time."

| I don’t take the feeling personally and go through interactions with pretty minimal standards for others to meet (ex. Be nice, don’t be stupid, be clean). I still try to make connections, but if they don’t happen they don’t happen. I know I can fall back on friends or barring that, activities where I can really make something and get lost in myself. Sounds hippyish, but know what degree of detachment is okay while still dancing on that finicky web.

| >>603189
Pretty much this too. I don't relate to my peers much, but I don't see much trouble out of it. Sometimes it gets maddening, just circling around in your own thoughts, but there are ways to express them and find a small bit of connection, and that's enough

| i feel totally isolated and alone even outside and among others. it is my greatest talent.

| Other than having sex, I don't know of any other reason why people want to connect with other people. I am living my life, not theirs.

| >>603253 true

| I try in my own way, but I never succeed. Most people I meet are either plain assholes, retards or close-minded cynics. I love to be alone. I wish I didn't have to go to work. It is lonely, though, don't get me wrong. With noone to fall back on any pain is amplified and I feel vulnerable. I've spent most of my life alone.

| >>603176
>>603177
It's around 5 or 6 years

| >>603253 humans are social creatures

| >>603281
>Most people I meet are either plain assholes, retards or close-minded cynics.

They say that if you ran into an asshole you ran into an asshole. But if you run into assholes all day then chances are you're the asshole.

| >>603449 I'm not saying everyone's an asshole. Don't twist my words dood, all good. You good, we good. I'm the antonym of asshole is what I'd say weren't I self-concious about every fricking thought I have. And I have asshole thoughts I'm afraid, don't we all? You make a good point tho.

| The private life is fine until you need someone to get you out of there.

| Okay but how is this thread about hikikomori? Have you already locked yourself up in your room or are you just insecure rn?

| Like why did you choose to even mention the term?

| Let it slide, dude. OP feels locked up in his soul/shell I think.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1571939514

This thread is permanently archived