danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Favorite Board Games?

| I recently had the chance to play the Dune board game with some friends and it was an absolute blast. Normally I don't like planetwide strategy games like Risk but this one has some really cool systems. It's got a cool way of allowing players to know certain things and trade for information and even promises from one another.

| You might like Betrayal on the House on the Hill. Exploring a spooky house in the first game half, trying to escape the horror movie you’re in for the second half. In the second half, usually one of the players will morph into the bad guy and you have to try take them down while they try to do the same. Sometimes luck can screw one side over something crazy though, like the bad guy’s win triggers already happening by the time the second half starts

| >>603131 I have played that one! It's consistently a super fun time

| Theres a few, Munchkin is a good one, and theres this one called sheriff of Nottingham which is real fun

| Darts.

| I really like Scythe. It's not exactly cheap, but it allows for a lot of strategies and free decision making. I got many components that can be utilized to your advantage and every player has different starting situations forcing players to adapt their strategies every game anew. It has also got an interesting lore, beautiful art and huge expansions (the third one even adds a playable campaign!) It takes a bit to learn the details but it's really fun.
Oh, and it's got mechs.

| My absolute favourites have to be D&D and Magic the Gathering. Getting into D&D has been absolutely amazing. It's the most fun thing ever. Magic is just the best card game in existence, and it's one of the best games (video games included) ever in my opinion.

Betrayal and Munchkin are amazing games too. They're perfect for hanging out with friends. You don't have to think too much but you still have to think, they've got both cooperation and PvP and they're just really good games.

| I like
Eldritch Horror and Pandemic for long coop
Dark tales for short card game
MTG and Star Realms for duels
Not Alone is amazing for 1 vs all
Epic spellwar of buttle wizards (or how it is?) for fun and creazy pvp

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1571742820

This thread is permanently archived