danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Experiences with retard drivers

| >Trying to turn left on a road with 2 way traffic and a middle section for cars to go in and go to the other side if they can’t make it in a single swoop
>Traffic ensures that yeah, I should turn into the mid section first and wait for the other cars to pass before fully going in
>Go into the mid section once the part in front of me is clear
>Time to wait for these cars to pass
>On my right, stupid fried haired bitch with a gunt I can see from my window decides to beep at me
???

| >bedbabe

Sweet

| >The space I’m occupying isn’t blocking anything
>It’s pretty damn far from the next left turn for her in fact
>Why did you slow down for someone NOT IN YOUR LANE
>There’s another car behind you too who got brake checked for no reason
>the retard thrashes in the driver’s seat before driving straight like they were supposed to do
>I can pass into the right now, yay
>observe her car going into the next left
>Were you going to drive all the way down from the midlane’s start to turn?

| >>603108 Her hair was FRIED. I could see the brittleness. Abuse your hair and don’t take care of it, you get nasty fried hair that snaps when you breathe. Not a babe. A pig ass bitch. You can do waaaaay better.

| >>b3d9b3
No bedbabe don't be like that

| >>603115 are you calling me or squeals on wheels bedbabe? If it’s me, I don’t see the rationale for the name considering beds have nothing to do with this story and I’m not a babe either. If it’s her, see my explanation in previous post.

| Wait oh fuck it’s the code I’m a dumbshit lol

Anyone else wanna vent about idiot drivers go ahead m8s

| Can't, cause I'm also one myself.

| >>603132 well you do experience yourself erryday

| I have a fear of driving and one driving teacher even gave up on me, yet everyone expects me to get a drivers license anyway

So if I someday manage to get a license, I will definitely be a bad driver and probably accidentally kill someone

:(

| >>603230 It is your fear that gets in the way. Everyone will fuck up their driving at least a few times in their life. Best mood for driving is /slight/ anxiety so you are careful, but not scared out of your mind where you will start making more and more mistakes.

Also, your parents haven’t made you practice a bunch with them in the car?

| >>603154 No I don't. I use the subway.

| Dipshits who speed up when I try to pass them makes me want to shove them down a cliffside curve.

| >>603289 gets so much worse when it’s on a highway and you’re in an exit lane you don’t wanna be in because you don’t want to go to the shithole downtown. Feel ya

>>603284 any stories of assholes on the subway then?

| >>603335
>assholes on the subway

Oh man, tons. You know how you're supposed to wait for people inside to get out first before you get in? And yet there's always some assholes who barge in and jam the door. I hate those

| the problem with subway is that we literally allow asses to sit themselves down

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1571876265

This thread is permanently archived