danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I scumbag?

| I am socially misfit and jobless. Met my boyfriend years ago and he pays everything for me. Sometimes he gives me expensive gifts. I am still jobless and what I do all day is playing games, working out, doing houseworks.
We love each other but I feel like I'm asshole for doing nothing. I feel guilty.

| You should try get at least part time, imo. It would benefit your relationship, for sure

| ^ that.
Get your boyfriend's true opinion on this. Maybe he's fine with you taking the role of a housewife

| If both of you are fine with you being a housewife then there's nothing wrong with that, but it sounds like you personally would like to work, and having a job, even if only for a few hours a week, can be very healthy mentally. If you talk to him and he wants you to get a job, then you should get one even if you don't personally want one, as that would improve your relationship. If he doesn't mind you not earning money and you enjoy that lifestyle, then you it's all good.

| so... i guess >>adb538 said it all, to sum up, just talk to him and open your heart, we should all talk more, not just lovers but everybody, we just all should express ourselves more

| TLDR; yes

| I don't think you're a scumbag. My last relationship ship was similar to that situation, I would buy her gifts, and she rarely bought me anything. I don't know about your boyfriend, but i bought her things because I wanted her to feel loved. Just seeing her wearing/using my gift was enough for me to feel appreciated. Now he might be different, but I never wanted anything in return.

| I think the best course of action would be to ask if he wants something in return. I'm sure as long as you keep showing your love in different ways he'll be perfectly content with that

| >gifts
repent on your materialist ways

| >>602241 any updates on the situation? Did you ask your Boyfriend yet?

| Well, I guess not

| >no husband to be a housewife to

Life is suffering

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1571463517

This thread is permanently archived