danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
>tfw have to be above 18 in order to buy stuff online

| >You have to be over 18 in order to use this site.

Just let me have my fricking T-Dolls already please, hecking government im just a few months away from being a big commander
I can't just say "HEY MOM CAN YOU GET ME THIS T-DOLL DSR-50 FROM 16LAB" and expect her to actually do it.

| What kind of mom do you have, OP? my mom helian lets me use all their resources to get whatever I want, they don't judge over it.

|

| Just fuck your mom real nice and hard, and she won't be able to judge your questionable tastes. Make her scream your name! Prove how much of an adult you really are!

| Yo what country do you live in anon?

| nigger

| >>602257 yo mods are snowflakes. Don't use "offensive" language or they gonna drop the hammer.

| >>602259 hey nigger, you're just mad that your thread about exterminating niggers was closed. maybe try making a high quality thread next time.

| Well, just don't buy gachashit or wait for those few months. If you can't wait for those few months, then it just proves that you are not mature enough to have the ability to dump money without any restrictions.

| >>602265 obvious summerfag.

| >>602275
>calls me a summerfag
>acts like one
>is using vpn
>complains about pedos and trans people even though transposter havent posted here for a full year already
>brings up free speech on a thread about bugs
>makes thread on how to exterminate niggers
prove that you arent the summerfag here
>>/4chan/

| >>602279 wow. Why are you hurt, my little f/u/rry friend?
>brings up free speech on a thread about bugs
>makes thread on how to exterminate niggers
>prove that you arent the summerfag here
I'm the original spammer and first troll. I can still spam a shit load of cp but i have just been busy.

| are people unironically proud of being spammer and troll? I thought it was a myth from the 2000s to make internet users look like nolife nerds

| >>602369 internet users have a life. Its text/image board users who don't have a life.

If you've never spammed or trolled someone then you're the most boring person on the planet.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1571240841

This thread is permanently archived