danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
whats the hardest drug you've ever been on? Describe the experience.

| I haven't tried anything too serious, the worst I've done is weed, and that was just a mellow cartoon binge. I'm curious to know what you've tried.

| adderall, back when it was a new drug for ADHD/ADD. hated it.

| 600ug of LSD, I had a panic attack and thought i was going to die. Somehow ended up in a hospital which i was sure was the purgatory before my soul passes on.
Lesson learned was to not underestimate drugs and not to do hallucinogens when already in a bad mental state.

| I took Tylenol because I had a mean headache.

| Uh, nicotine.

| I guess legally amphetamine would be the strongest drug I've tried.
I've done it a couple of times when I've been dancing on forest parties but never anywhere else.

But the strongest experience I've had was on 7.5 grams of dried amazonian cubensis mixed with weed, both smokes and edibles. I had an experience where it was as if I exited my body and soared over my hometown and looked down upon it while it changed trough the decades.

| >>602160
When I stood up to walk I saw myself in third person except I was really buff like a body-builder and it looked like everything was made out of clay and chrome.

I never get any spiritual trips, not even on high doses but that time I was soaring over my hometown probably changed me for the better. I've tripped many times since, mostly LSD, but nothing has come close to that early experience.

| Ketamine.

| Where do you even find all that? I mean it's illegal and all.

| >>602191
It's usually pretty easy if you just start looking for it. Most people either attend parties or know people who do, and people who attend parties are guaranteed to know people who do drugs, and people who do drugs can usually get you in contact with a dealer, and there it is. Sometimes you just straight up know someone who does drugs or maybe even a dealer, so yeah. Not that hard.

| >>602191 >>602193
There's also a black market on darknet.
Stuff like weed and shrooms are semi-legal in some countries as well and can be bought over the counter.

Also all countries in the world has psychedelic mushrooms growing naturally.

| >>602194
This is true.

| S O C I E T Y

| Your love is a drug

| Well I've done lsd, weed, ketamine, dxm, coke, mdma and heroin. And my favorite is heroin cause when I'm on the nod I'm free, I mean I don't think. Nothing worries me. And the second favorite is ketamine for the disassociation but it makes me feel like I'm the strongest. It's like when when I'm on ketamine I'd kill anyone who tried to pick a fight.
And then there are psychedelics for when you just want to have a good time in your imaginary world.

| Psychedelics are different for everyone but when I'm on them it's like nothing is real. It's like I'm looking at everything from a third person perspective.

| >>602197 nah it's more like my body my choice.

| whiskey. i drank so responsibly that i only slightly felt like complete shit the next day. although, one time i made a pot of tea that was so thick im surprised it didnt try to jump out of my mug.

| Never done grugs. The only thing fuckin my health is loneliness

| Dihydrogen monoxyde

| Cough syrup

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1571231918

This thread is permanently archived