danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Pain after drinking full can of monster??

| Am I the only one? What does it even meeaan. This has been happening ever since I drank 2 cans in a single night.

| That night was like a month ago btw.

| a gurl at my place of work had to be rushed to the er because the energy drinks she consumed caused swelling in her brain that coyod have caused death or permanent damage

| Where is the pain? If you get a headache on the sides or if you get pains in your kidneys it could be dehydration. Don't forget to drink water.

| I AM the monster inside!
Stomach hurtin' so bad
She cries!

I AM the monster she cries
Soul hurtin' so bad
Inside she dies!

I AM the monster it lies!
Mind hurtin so bad
No one, no one tries

-RapGurl

| >>4cede4 Nice! I really liked this one.

| have you tried not being a pussy?

| Nocebo effect

| >>b30bf7 thanks, ma'am. Glad you enjoyed it :)

| Bitch, stop consuming caffeine like an addict. One cup of coffee a day tops.

| >>602105 After that night I stopped drinking for like 2 weeks since it made me feel like shit. I never drank caffeine before then. Now I only drink one every three days if not more because school. It still hurts. Could it be I took too much all of a sudden??

| Who even drinks energy drinks anyway? Can you say premature heart attack

| >>602227
i'm trying to figure out how a heart attack can be not premature...
>brainfart

but yea, I remember a girl, about 35 kg of skin and bones, she drank the whole huge can straight, and 20 min later started to feel cold, then all her muscles basically looked like they had locked in full tension... scary as fuck.
lost consciousness, woke up, felt exhausted for like 2 weeks after...

myea i'm not touching that shit.

| Go see a doctor. It's probably something temporary

| >>602232
Damn. It probably has something to do with her body though. Your description of her does not sound like a person who should consume large amounts of caffeine. The most I've had at the same time is 9 energy drinks and 7 cups of coffee in the span of 30 hours. That was last weekend and I now want to die. I'm also late to my job since waking up has somehow become even harder than usual because of the withdrawals. Fuck. I really gotta go.

| >>602271
not sure there's just caffeine in that, but yea you're definitely right.

| >>602380
The large amount of caffeine is usually what fucks people up, unless they're somehow allergic to soda or some shit.

| Well there have been reports of excessive consumption of energy drinks associated with kidney stones development, sudden fainting and even temporary tachycardia and permanent arritmias. Do consider that dose is what makes the poison, though, and the symptoms often have a lot to do with the patient's condition before the incident in and of itself. My advice? Never touch it again unless you're in college and indebted for life. Or you decided to theow your life away and becone a Kyle.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1571206658

This thread is permanently archived