danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Let's throw around some ideas we had for stories

| Any g/u/rls out there that write and want to share some cool ideas you had for stories? Stuff like types of creatures or diseases? Maybe a new type of weather better yet maybe entire ecosystems or civilizations! I would really like to read the ideas you g/u/rls came up with

| I remember having that before sleep but now that i awake it's no where to be found

| place where it's forbidden to speak because people uncontrollably swear, unless they can buy this very expensive drug that restores normal communication ability for about about 1 minute.
regular peeps basically don't ever try to speak words, the result always being a shitstorm of namecalling if it happens.
people develop something that looks a lot like telepathy, but isn't.
goal is to find out how it works.
tv and radio is synthetic speech.
pretty weird.

| Sex.

| A country/huge town that's controlled by a strict dictator and heavily surveiled etc, but there are huge walls separating different sectors of the cities and stuff. So big that there are people who live there and stuff, and it's kind of a grey area where the dictator has less power because they don't have the resources to properly control the area because of how good the people who live there have become at getting around there and controlling the area.

| Hot girl sucks a futa's dick and becomes a futa, now the the futa strain of virus is spreading and the only cure is sex
Will people have sex and cure the virus? Or will they find other ways to enjoy their own sexy bodies? Only time will tell

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1570494016

This thread is permanently archived