danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
If you were to "redo" your life from scratch

| What would you do?
How would you start?
How much time would you give yourself to "catch up"?

| I meant this entirely not based on going "back in time" but instead of just shutting down your current self and rebooting your life in the current time.

| I would take the time to have sex more with anything that has a pulsing heart. I am always horny.

| I wouldn't do shit. The only things in my life I'm not content with are out of my control.

| I don't think I could do it, although I have made decisions I absolutely hated many a time. If I didn't make them is have probably never found you g/u/rls or even my other circle of friendos. Too much to lose over a chance at something else.

| i would have not been an autistic mentally ill permavirgin pedophile who couldnt fucking do anything right

| >>600602
Those are the types of things I meant by "out of my control" in my reply. Those aren't really things that can be changed. Those things aren't choices. They're just there, and they fucking sick.

| I would have dated a girl who I didn't pay attention to that much because later on I realized I like her a lot. She ended up becoming a model.

Also I would have learned karate and kicked many peoples asses..

| Is this metaplaying in real life ?

first as soon as I can run and read, i'd initiate a backwards bunnyhop, take a ramp to the nearest library, land on trash to avoid fall damage, glitch through the wall, read em books, speedrun through all the necessary material up to college graduate level in embedded systems, go a bit further in optoelectronic and telecoms just so I retain better all the tricky useful shit, enroll in basket-ball team, graduate and get in an airspace company.

| Not get fat, join the military and avoid my on-again, off-again 12 year long relationship that broke my heart and ruined my life.

| 1st grade, call CPS on my parents. Get ahead on schooling.
emancipate myself and take care of my brother with my big boy brain
Invest in Bitcoin
Uninvest in Bitcoin
prevent several suicides
Not be a complete socially inept weirdo

| >>600898

What if it's one of those cases where although you've went back certain events must still happen?
So even though you can predict certain things will happen but you can't change it, like how being a socially inept weirdo sets key events in motion?

| >>126534 fuck man idk if me not having any friends and everyone trying to beat me up for clout and ragging on me for being broke is breaking the timeline

| >>600904
Maybe you're in some kind of hellish time loop? Maybe you've been sentenced to this shit by some kind of deity.

| Hm, probably be more outgoing and less insecure/introverted earlier in life. I missed a lot of opportunities from just embarassment or cynicism, and my first "dates" were cringey as hell because I was super quiet or repressed.

| I would start to develop a female attitude and look and become a trap

| >>600939

At least you've been on some

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1570546596

This thread is permanently archived