danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I keep not coming here for extended periods of time and I hate it

| When I first found danger/u/ I fell in love, however I keep dropping off for months on end when I meant to come back the next day. I'll then look through my apps and see it sitting there waiting for me.

When I get back to you all I have so much fun or learn something completely new, and it fills me with sorrow and regret for all the time I spent away, all the posts and g/u/rls that I've missed.

I don't know if this will even get a reply but I just had to say that I'm sorry.

| you don't owe anyone anythin, so ease up a little ;)

| Calm down, op. We're not going anywhere.

And imo, popping in every now and then is probably ideal. You just get to focus on the good stuff and ignore the faff

| >>600467 but if I don't owe anything how can I be useful. I'm not entirely sure what that statement means it's just what popped into my head when I read your reply.

>>600468 I know you mean it when you say you're not going anywhere but I still think what if that's not the case.

Sorry for the negativity. I'mma try be more positive.

| I am always cumming for extended periods of time, and I love it.

| >>600471 why is everyone so imfatuated with this idea of being useful? What's it matter if you're useful or not? I'm confused g/u/rls.

| >>600482
I wasn't aware it was "everyone". I know that's just generalised to mean a lot of people so if that's the case it must be something wider than just my set of specific circumstances, maybe something like a (((society))).

Right now I'm just happy people have seen this thread and have given their opinions. :)

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1570373031

This thread is permanently archived