danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Turning my life into a VN

| updates might be slow since it's realtime

I'm at the college library right now waiting for my next class. I notice caution tapes sealing off some areas and plastic white sheets covering some objects. That's odd, I remember about a semester ago there was an outbreak of the measles disease or something in the library when someone unvacinnated and infected was there, but I never noticed anything.

What should I do?
>Check the news
>Continue playing games on my phone

| Check the news

| I log into my university-assigned email to check the news. Nothing but the usual class notes and career opportunities. It looks like whatever this is wasn't important enough to send campus-wide news to students. Looks like life isn't as exciting as I thought.

It's classtime soon. I have to get going. The teacher is very strict about using phones during class.
[cont. after class]

| Please pay attention to your childhood friend, op.

| Shutdown the VN program, and have sex with someone who needs it.

| In class, the professor left and will return at the end of class, and group members and I continue working on a semester-long group project with no clear aim or direction.

What should I do?
>Ask for further help/instruction
>Slack off and play games on my phone

| Ask for further help/instruction

| I normally would never do this, but I ask around for help, bringing along a group member. One of the groups helped us out, and told us some information that we were missing. It turns out though that there wasn't much we could do at this time.
[Project Completion: +5%]

| My friend Jay sends me a message on the popular chat application Discord. He is a composer, who is also studying chemistry because he knows music composition won't get him a stable job.

| He's complaining aboyt the noise at his dorm building. People constantly hold parties, in the bathroom everyone leaves their dirty clothes everywhere, the sinks and toilets and showers are always filthy, everything smells of weed and beer, and they constantly spill everything. Everyone is constantly loud, no matter what time of day it is.

| If he submits a complaint, the staff only cares if it involves murder and rape. He also can't move his equipment to somewhere quiet. This problem seems to be all he ever talks about lately. What should I do?
>Ignore him
>Give some advice
>Talk to him about something else

| talk to him about somethin else

| What topic should I talk to him about?
Enter topic:
>

| Sex

| The Universe

| "Hey, let's talk about sex and the universe."
"What? ...Well, what about them? I like those two things for the most part. More positives than negatives I would say."
[No changes]

Class time is over. Where should I go?
>Home
>Stay at university
>Go somewhere else

| Go somewhere else, to hire a new writer for this VN, and to talk about sex more.

| Grab a taquita from a nearby 7/11. Today was a productive day. You deserve it.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1570324949

This thread is permanently archived