danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to deal with a cockroach?

| So I and my friend have a friend that makes us feel guilty because he's not admin on our Discord server that is long dead already! He took all of our friends on his side, and yet we're bound to accept him and his whining, otherwise me and my pal would be fucked by our "friends". What to do g/u/rls? This fat fuck has to stop one day. Guy is a 21 years old neet with nothing important in life. I think he didn't even finish any high school. Getting rid of him is not in consideration

| Also no, making fun out of him because he achieved nothing in life is not even considered either, because it appears that the group he made really accepts him as a loser, yet he still surpasses us! People who worked hard in their lifes to achieve some goals.

| Tell them to fuck themselves give the fatso full admin access and make a new server without him

| >>600221 I forgot to mention that my other friend has a Youtube channel that's quite popular (2k) and he's probably afraid of being black mailed once we'll get rid of the fatty. Something more secure would be helpful.

| >>600222 oh shit, then this situation just got a lot more complicated, I honestly have no idea how to proceed in such a situation.
Hope you figure it out and get rid of him safely, sorry for not being able to help

| >>600223 Thanks for trying. Hit this thread up once you'll figure something out.

| Honestly, I'd say go ahead. Give him admin rights but tell him that you'll take it away as soon as he misbehaves. + Make him tell you what he's planning in an admin chat before doing anything. If I remember correctly, admins can't take away other admins powers (I think only the creator of the server can) so you should be fine.
Establish the rules very clearly and strictly.
Depending on the size of the Server, Admins should embody a sense of authority.

| I've dealt with a similar thing like that! Except I didn't comply so I got fucked up, and lost all my friends on steam and had to create a new discord account. I don't want you g/u/rl to suffer the same fate so..

Honestly, I can't think of anything out of just complying with whatever he wants (as long it doesnt cost ya), you could try getting his discord account disabled if you got any evidence that violates discord's guidelines but that likely won't do you any good.

| Bug spray.

| But still, you'll soon have a opportunity where you can fuck him up and have your friends back but it's probably worth moving on and find better friends that doesn't cuck you for another.

Here's some mistakes I did on my case
>using lightshot for storing evidences
my evidences against the cockroach i've dealt with were mass reported and then deleted. If you can, try backuping the image.
>exposing them on steam
I've got my whole post wiped by steam support and a community ban...

| It's going to be better hosted in Pastebin, they still could report your paste but hey, just backup the paste into archive.is as well

| Geez I thought you mean a literal cockroach. I've developed some weirdly effective tactics to deal with literal cockroaches

| Go tell him to get a job, a true NEET will not want any reponsibility like being an admin of a discord. If he makes excuses, then just remind him that a drama youtuber/ reaction youtuber counts as a job.

| jeez lightshot can do that? it's even worse than I thought. so glad I use sharex

| >>600616 same.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1570420671

This thread is permanently archived