danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm losing my mind

| And I'm close to lashing out on a good friend what do I do

| I'm a horrible person

| Have you tried not lashing out and addressing your problems with a clinical psychiatrist?

| 2019, and you have no embedded GPS on your mind? lul gitgudskrub

| Explain the issue you're having to us maybe we can help you think more passively about things. Why did they do what they did? Is there a reason you should lash out at them? Could you maybe help them with their situation so that you aren't being (I'm assuming) hurt in the way that you are? Is it really worth it to risk a resourceful friend? Did you talk to them about the problem you're having first? Look at the issue as if you were an observer, and decide what to do from there.

| The internet can be a better psychologist than a psychologist. If you don't find your answer here, try posting on askreddit

| >>600095
I've been saving up for a psychologist for a few months now since issues I have are many
>>600124
In my last group of friends I ended up being left out and I felt the same happening on this one when this year they remember all each other birthday's except for mine.

I wouldn't have minded if no one remembered anyone's birthday, but they only forgot mine.

| Kill them, removing obstacles is the best solution
You can always find new stepping stones later if you need

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1570207226

This thread is permanently archived