danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Danger/u/ appearing in my dreams

| The first one being Danger/u/ being shutdown and being forgotten by everyone while I'm in a bar, crying and drinking that it is gone, alone while Reminiscence from VA-11 Hall-A plays on the background.

The second being /u/ having over three pages of active threads, however, that's right when something terrible happened.
What happened? I don't know so, anyone up for a writing prompt?
Danger/u/ suddenly skyrockets in popularity, but what is the bad thing that had happened?

Anyways.

| The third (today) is me being recruited to a club only to learn the next day that it's a club for dickgirls, the president flashes her dick to me and so I open the phone while everyone is waving their dicks around and notice that Danger/u/ has a new board called /dickgirl/ and I learn that Prefetcher is the president of dickgirl club.

| Sounds like you are dreaming put of sequence, g/u/rl. Your mind showed you tragedy first because you are not ready to confront your love of dick. Your subconcious in the second dream transitioned you through something you consider terrible (your lust and desire for dick) and made it more palatable by introducing a social aspect. The third dream is your subconcious confronting you with your dick lust and showing you it is socially acceptable.
tl;dr
g/u/rl you want dick and it's ok.

| Today her dream is going to be that the bar is actually in a giant dick-shaped hill, just outside of glitch city. Don't ask me how I know this... Hehe

Also you can make people dream things if you start whispering random things to them the moment that they stop snoring and start falling into REM.

| >>600087
i will frame this post and hang myself above my bed

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1570222010

This thread is permanently archived