danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I hate everyone

| hurrr CANCELLED sksksksksk AND I OOP AHAHAAHA TOXIC TOXIC CANCEL CULTURE OOP "problematic" SJW LMAO KEANU REEVES MEMES LE MEEMS XD AREA 51 XD SKSKSKS MINECRAFT BESTEST TEA haha haha CRINGE CRINGE EDGY HURRRRR FUCKING DIE ALREADY FUCK FUCK FUCK

| Too caps lock; didn't read.

| i feel a great pain inside of you.

| Why dont you do something about it? Im not going to complain. Im building my own nuclear womd. You all just wont be here one day. No need to thank me

| >>599824 It's just america that has that kind of stupid shit, get out of there.

| >>599889
I don't think so. This is obviously called "I hate everyone" for a reason.

Some people can stand having opinion on this so called "everyone".
That's bullshit.
It fucking kills me when people say they "hate" me, but they're not being rational, and don't try to talk it out. Like, fucking hell, express your feelings alright, just tell me exactly EVERYTHING, and don't cut at the "I hate you" part.
And don't say you're tired, I am too, in ways you don't care about apparently.

| That's life bro, even here in Brazil we have to put up with forced diversity and hear people talk about the evils of the homophobes and how pur president is evil incarnate because that's what the media tells them

| Noo don't hate meee. here, a free 120 yen caramel but it's free for you if you didn't hate me

| i hate everyone
upon this cursed earth

| >>fef5ff
This is the most wholesome post ever, it's rare to see genuineness on this level these days

| I love sex.

| My full name is 'Hate Everyone'. What are you doing to me, >>599824 ?

| Floridaman hates you too

| >>599824
we live in a society

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1570196415

This thread is permanently archived