danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Isolation is really getting to me.

| I have nobody in person that I can talk to at all. I'm stuck in a small room all day all alone. Nobody else that lives with me and reliant on the system to keep me alive. No way of travel and have everything delivered but no conversations with those who delivers. It's been this way for the past several months now. Contact with family became null and void. I did have one family member visit me about once a week then it turned into once a month and eventually to never. Not even calls

| Can you make friends at work maybe or do you also work at home?

| ~same

| Are you living in some kind of dystopian experiment? This is giving me spooky feels.

Just, go out maybe? Might not be much, but something like going to the conveniemce store just to feel other people around.

| Stay strong and try to find some people to hit it off with. A singular month of isolation would be more than enough to kill me. Multiple sound like actual hell.

| Giving into suicide is the best way to wake up from a nightmare, or so I've heard.

| get a hobby -> find irl groups of people interested in hobby -> do social interactions with those people on a rate that you can manage (do not be afraid or you lose) -> mb even make friends if lucky -> ??? -> profit

| also it does help if you get an outdoors hobby so you can get out of your room more (more = better)

| Sounds like an ideal lifestyle for me, except for the small room.

Are you an introvert/anti-social, OP? If so, just go out a bit, go to the nearest local event/bar/mall. You'll quickly realize why you hated social interaction to begin with and go back to your room.

Do this everytime you feel extremely lonely/bored.

| >>597598 That actually sounds like a plan
I am an introvert, however I have no opportunity to stay away from people

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569243177

This thread is permanently archived