danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
my gf seems racist but i'm not sure about it yet, help

| hi danger/u/
today i had a discussion with my white girlfriend about races (i'm west asian) and i jokingly called her a racist but then she said "if i was racist i wouldn't be dating you" in a dry way and that moment she said it i felt really disgusted and hurt at the same time
so i dont know if i'm overly sensitive or is what she said was actually racist?

| say the n word and see how she reacts, its the only sure fire way to tell

| You're definitely overly sensitive
She just meant that if she was racist she'd refuse a relationship with someone of a another race...

Is it racist now saying you're not racist and explaining that most racist people don't like to mingle with other races?

| And IF she's actually racist then she's a total keeper because it means she put her prejudices aside just in the name of love, don't ever let her go

| >>597320
What

| Yeah, you're overly sensitive. I mean your girlfriend is probably a little racist, just like 99% of us

| what's wrong with being racist
not hatred just preferentialism

| >>597323 think about it, if the girl is racist and is dating a guy of another race, that means her love for him matters more than her racist ideals
That's true pure love, the kinda thing ypu gotta protect to the end

| >>4b263b no but that's not the first time of her saying such a thing, she once said that middle eastern families don't raise their kids well, and that some boys of my race only care about getting pussy even though she keeps talking about how her friends' bfs only date to fuck
however, i didnt take those seriously but what she said a few days ago made me feel weird

| >>597326
I know. It sounds like the plot of a very cheesy B romance movie though.

| >>597333 I know, it's because wish my life was a cheesy B romance movie and I end up projecting those wishes unto others' relationships

| Go back tp the country of your ancestors, the impure and twisted western culture is affecting your brain

| >>597330
well when you look at the middle east right now she's probably right

| >>597311
maybe you can be the sub with racial dynamics! (^_^)

| >>597349
I like my sub with some avocado and raw salmon. Very culturally dynamic!

I'm not sorry.

| >>597349
hello

| >>597354
hiya! (ノ^∇^)

| >>597356
it always makes me giggly inside to know some people didn't forget me <3
still no master...

| >>597358
that post was hella epic. it should be in the danger/u/ hall of fame

| >>597376
let's make a hall of fame

| I would be more worried that you are asian.

| I dunno, op, seems to me like you're the jerk for joking that she might be racist. Could be she's trying her best to get over her prejudices but your joke made it all feel worthless.

| >>597311 >>597433
Very much agree.
White people take being called racist very seriously. She probably didn't realize you were joking.

| People seem to be confused about racist and supremacist. A racist gurl can hate specifically at a race (or two) while being okay with any other race. Her argument about "I wouldn't date you if I was a racist" should be an argument to defend herself against being called a supremacist.

| >>597451
I don't really, no. I have some friends who take it very badly and end up saying shit like what OPs GF said, and getting them to that point is hilarious.

| >>597494 >>597454 >>597451
The way you two talk about white people is pretty much racist
Oh wait, I forgot that the cult of woke doesn't consider it racist to have prejudice against white people, my bad.

| I am this gurl >>e5ec2a with different ID. I had no intention of attacking white people. I was simply saying that: a racist doesn't need to hate all the race other than theirs, they can hate on only one race and they are still a racist.

Regardless of the race my point still stands. If an asian gurl is hating at white gurl just because she's white (while have neutral stance or even dating a black gurls) the asian gurl is a racist.

| >>597506
I don't it with people of every race my dude. I don't discriminate with my generalisation.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1569081018

This thread is permanently archived