danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it ok if i make a, uh, Facebook page of danger/u/?

| Consisting of just random screenshots i guess

| Plz no don't gib zucc your data

Maybe Twitter or Mastodon though

| I think Mastodon would be a great idea

| >>596411
DO NOT

| You fuckers just want internet points... just enjoy the site. If you do, just dont make it a Facebook page we dont need fifty something year old people posting political ramblings because the site is "dangerous opinions"

| >>570ae0
no, no and no

| This is what happens when you let Reddit in.

| >>596411
This person needs to have an IP ban without a doubt. What a faggot.

| >>596503 but; we already 15 y/o posting her political rant in here...

| Go away you damn boomer, zucc's brainwashed drones aren't welcome

| Don't do that, faggot. Literally nobody here wants to get shown on facebook.

| >>596503
>we dont need fifty something year old people posting political ramblings because the site is "dangerous opinions"
You hit it right on the nail, I do not want this site to die from having a bunch of newfags get on here with their faggy political opinions because of "dangerous opinions".

| Pref says he doesn't care if you do.

That said, I really don't want people to come over here from facebook thinking this is another "free speech zone" and then complaining when they get modded for being retarded. We've had a lot of those in the past.

| So, just something to think about. You never know when these things are going to blow up.

| OP, I assure you nobody here wants that to happen

| I think as soon as op made this post someone probably already made a Facebook page.

| Being on r/redditalternatives is dangerous enough.

Another point: I'd assume we all want to keep this site active. Expanding the community wouldn't just bring us more undesirable members but cause more of our current members to post less or leave. This would probably not be too much of a problem with Facebook, but it would be with Twitter or Mastodon and it is with Discord

| I come on here to avoid fucking boomers on Facebook. Please don't invite them to the site.

| How about ya don't

| Op here, i just really meant posting cropped screenshots, not to invite more people. But i wont make one now, Facebook isn't fun on the wrong side

| >>596771 we got that from your original post. Its more-so that we dont want you bringing awareness of the app to Facebook. Posting screenshots and such will warrant people wanting to check out the app. Thus unintentionally inviting people to the app.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1568776468

This thread is permanently archived