danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
It's a new day, oh yes it is.

| Do you feel good about today?

| no, I feel terrible. my friends are falling apart and no one seems to care.

| No because I go back to work today, and my coworker called in for the week. So I have to clean 4 buildings in 7 hours at work. 2 of them are 2 stories, 1 is 3 stories, and the other is 4 stories.. time to kill myself

| I do feel good! I was anxious as hell because yesterday I was sick and I was afraid it's going to carry over to today, but today I'm feeling pretty good!

| Nope, not feeling good.
Haven't heard from my best friend in 10 days, who is fighting cancer. Worried sick they didn't make it.

| I have a day off, for once. I've finally had a nice long sleep, gone out for groceries, played some warhammer. The weather is nice too.
I need more days like this.

| Yes, I love when I have remote work days like today

| Yeah, I may have gotten an injury but I still managed to win some drawing competition so I'm happy

| This day begun terrible.
I was sinking in suicidal thoughts.
Bit i managed get myself up and get to university.
By accident i met my friends (for those as i thought i mean nothing) and they was happy to see me, they was carrying about me
So this day become really wonderful, i regain my will and hope

| >>596613
where

| Feeling pretty ok today. I've got a ton to do for school, but I slept without my anxiety making me wake up every hour in a cold sweat last night, so yeah. Feeling pretty alright.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1568673169

This thread is permanently archived