danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I forgot how to talk to people

| When I am in the company I can't think of anything to talk to. Like there is a vacuum in my head. I don't even talk to people via social network.
I was a very talkative person just half a year ago.
I have only 1 good friend. And recently we only talk of the things as what we did today or yesterday. We don't really talk about anything else.
I can only say what I did or what I am going to do to other person.
I don't really feel sad about it. I don't know how I feel actually.

| I am constantly in a neutral mood. Like if I was using some calming medicine.
The only things that I like is reading, learning chinese in a university (and at home as well) and drinking alcohol.

| And even the word "like" has a different meaning for me.
"like something" for me is not being sleepy at hearing about this thing. The thing that I can do without getting totally tired. But I don't really brim with joy in the process.

| Sometimes when I don't feel sick and eat well I even smile. I can also laugh, but mostly this happens in stressful situations to not collaps at the spot.

| some of that sounds familiar to me but ive always been that way. i have to wonder why in the last year you started experiencing this.

| It could mean you have depression. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display

| >>596253 Damn, that's me from a year-six months ago. Down to the one friend, what we talked about, and the things you like. (These days I'm not so tired/depressed and gave up on chinese).

One small thing that helped me was to literally write notes on what i might talk about when i though of topics. Didn't really fix anything but made it easier to have a decent conversation with that person. As far as anything's really changed for me though it was my situation, less stress

| Hope things get better for you soon, or you find a way to make them

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1568502805

This thread is permanently archived