danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How can I draw while having no privacy from my family?

| I want to try and practice drawing anime characters but my parents pass by and say stupid shit just to judge my shit like "You're drawing a ching chong girl? haha, you really want a jap bf huh" hahaha VERY FUNNY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GO SHOVE A PEN UP YOUR FUCKING URETHRA AND NEVER REPRODUCE AGAIN also i'm more into black people

How do I get privacy while drawing, /u/? And no they will never respect my privacy so fuck speech

| Hi honey, this is your dad, just wanted to let you know that I am very into sounding, too bad for ya. Also, get a fucking job already if you hate us that much already, we have a hidden camera on your bedroom and we know that you spend your time here posting shit about us. You better delete this once I come home.

| Sounds like you are in a great position to be one of those youtube pranksters, and do so on your parents.

| Your parents are assholes. You can try just draw outside tho? Hang out in a cafe or smth

| Start going outside in places you can hangout easily and draw there. I had the same problem and just solved it by drawing at school or at cafes

| >>596205
>more into black people
you are disgusting.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1568458277

This thread is permanently archived