danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
hey poor soul

| whats on ur mind today fellas
As for me it seems like Im gonna keep on being fucking anxious and full depresso mode with perfectionism issues whilst being one of the incompetent cus Im too stupid JUST to get an Internship (3w) whichll cost me my apprentice ship and my granted roof over me :D:D cant wait to hit rock bottom!

good night.

| You're not supposed to find an internship when you're already an apprentice, are you ?

| >>592634 nope, that's like having two minimum wage jobs but without any of the benefits of being a normal employee on either job

| >>592634 >>799e19 >>799e19 Im from Germany and I find trouble in explaining it very precisely in English But you could just see it as 11th and 12th class (2 year apprentice ship on idk what theyre called in eng. but I think on "business/trade/professional" schools in my case as a business administration assistant) with alot of theory and not too much practical stuff say it is not an apprentice ship for 3 years where you basically really start working and also earn money already

| >>592637
Well then, I'm glad I live in france.
>>592650
oh ok, I think I get it, it's not the same kind of apprenticeship that I was thinking about ?

| thinking about giving up on life.
i think about it a lot but i dont do anything about it.

| >>592689 pre much

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1567028547

This thread is permanently archived