danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to decline a invite?

| A girl invited me to a party but I honestly don't want to go and I'm not sure how to break it to her. I went to a party with her once before thinking it was just gonna be the two of us but it turns out she invited like 4 other guy friends and it was very awkward.

| just tell her you don't want to go my dude

| call them a nigger

| >>592498 this

| go to the party, arrive early, then suck her dick so hard she cancels the party to get more head.

| just say nah, you wouldn't want to make things harder.

source: am sex expert

| Just say you don't want to go. Tell her the reason why you don't want to. Or just say you don't want to go. People should respect your decision when you say no without needing to hear an excuse.

| vomit on her tactically

| >>592489
Ask her out on a date. If she says no, then politely decline her party invitation.

| Yeah so I told her I don't want to go and she asks why? Seems she wants to catch up and it doesn't necessarily have to be where she invited me to but honestly I don't really wanna go anywhere with her at least not now.

She's the type of person you send a message to and months later it hasn't been viewed or replied to but she is very much active on social media. Now I'm not expecting anyone to always respond to messages but I think she should at least read them.

| >>592673 at least have fun with her while she still pays attention to you, maybe you can lose your v card

| >>592673
Before you tell her why, can you tell danger/u/ what you're going to do instead of attending the party ?

| Maybe you should go but have fun for yourself and not count on spending time with her there

| tell her you're actually an introvert and you're socially tired as fuck and you just gotta recharge some batteries now as the idea of a party stresses you out rn

| Send her this thread

| Call her a nigger and say you're the slave master

| >>592855 not OP, but as an introvert, I wish I can tell that to my friends when I decline their invite. I feel like if I tell them that I am depressed/introverted, it's like asking for a pity from them. They'll make more effort to invite me too if they know that I am doing nothing instead of going out with them. I usually just prefer some lies/stupid excuses.

| >>592871
at least you have friends, fucker

| >>592875 just go to some chat room and try to start a conversation, it's not that hard

| >>592875 I had. After school ended, I kept my distance from them as everyone is getting married/job/more study, almost all conversation with them involves "So, what are YOU doing now?"

I don't remember when I last kept contact with them, they probably think that I am dead now.

| >>592909 welcome to the club

| OP here

>>592871 > I feel the same way.

>592855 wish I could. I tried to say that and it came out wrong.

>>592883 making friends is hard actually imo especially when you can't properly express your feelings.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1567108515

This thread is permanently archived