|

| I love sex.

| I love sex.

| I'm a developer who loves Gundam

| I love sex.

| >>590774 fair enough/

| My gf is nice

| i was an orphan from japan and was adopted by my filipino parents

| I'm white and decently weatlhy and going through life with ease (aside from mental issues).

| I am a descendant of a broke russian noble family.

| Even though I always have excess food I rarely have any apitite and is always hungry

| I was caught murdering some man named Steve. I talked to the police and I refuted that I had anything to do with the murder. The police said, 'Wait, wait. Then, why are you standing above the dead body?!

| I'm a huge degenerate.

| im an npc and i love sex

| I am sex

| I really like purple and purple related things

| >>591551 let's fuck

| im a sad pathetic foreveralone virgin with lots of sexual frustration and mental health problems. i need professional help to deal with this, but society doesnt think i should be able to recieve that help, so i frequently burden e-friends and internet strangers with my bullshit, but it never helps.

| >>591607 so basically a hiki-neet or a pedophile, probably both

| >>591607 >>591682
Well, the latter can easily make you the former, so both sounds accurate. Just hang in there dude. You'll be alright.

| >>591682
yeah. except for the hikki part.

>>591684
i appreciate your kind words, but im out of hope of ever being all right.

| >>591685
Being alright and being mentally well isn't the same thing. I'm fucked, but that doesn't mean I can't hang on. Sure, there are times (almost every day) when I feel hopeless and just fucking horrible, but you just gotta accept the bullshit and make something positive out of every moment that isn't pitch black.

I'm mentally fucked, I really need a therapist, I ain't in a preferred spot sexually (it's kind of similar to you), but I'd still say I'm doing alright.

| >>591690
i think my problem is i got other mental problems not directly related to sexuality that are too obscure for me to handle on my own despite trying. based on what you said i wonder if youre necro or zoo. sorry my id keeps changing idk why.

| >>591704
My mental problems are fucking weird and not related to sexual preference either. There is a thread on here where I try to describe them. I'm not necro or zoo though. When I said kind of like you I meant kind of like you, as in younger individuals, but in addition to liking them I'm also attracted to people my own age, so in that regard I'm more fortunate.

| >>591768
oh yeah! i tried to reply the other day but my post got eaten up. you sound lots like my best friend. although he adamantly refuses to go to a psychologist... he sometimes has sexual feelings for kids but it doesnt seem consistent with the philia. we think its because he experienced sexual abuse as a kid. we dont know if hallucinations are a byproduct of that too, or if he just also has schizophrenia or something else.

| What's up with this wave of pedos in the last few years? I guess humanity really is doomed...

| >>591812
the proportion of pedos to non-pedos (somewhere around 1-3% of men, no data on women) in the world likely has not changed, its just the global population is getting bigger. im sorry you feel im the source of the worlds woes even though i havent done anything wrong.

| >>591794
I have no trauma of any kind though.

>>591812
The amount is the same as it used to be, it's just that we're talking about it because it genuinely helps to do so and we don't get executed on the spot for it.

| >>591816
i dont mean to say that you do have trauma, or you need to have trauma to experience these symptoms. friend didnt know he was abused until one day something caused him to remember a lot of things that happened to him as a kid. he had blocked the memories out somehow.

the relation between his abuse and his illnesses are just theories, though. theres no way for us to know for sure if theres a connection, but it does give context for a lot of things he struggles with.

| >>591816
i do think i read once that schizophrenia is something that is dormant in people, and symptoms usually begins to emerge only after they experience something traumatic. if that is true, and friend has schizophrenia, sexual abuse would have activated it. but other things cause trauma too. near death experience, abusive home, things like that.

| > we don't get executed on the spot for it.
That's the fucking problem, die already you pedophile

| >>591820
It doesn't have to be activated by anything. It probably can, but it doesn't have to. I have read about the different things that can potentially help activate it, and I haven't experienced/done any of it. It's not confirmed that I have it though.

>>591822
It took 2 entire posts before this reply? You're getting slower.

| >>591827
maybe professional bullyposters are unionized now, she was probably taking her mandated break

| >>591840
Sounds like a sad union to be part of.

| >>591841
they have much better benefits now. hourly breaks, free soda at lunchtime, and improved access to counseling (bullying is a very high stress occupation that wears people down emotionally)

| >>591843 it also led to a lot more solidarity between the bullies. they used to bully each other, which was terrible for bullying efficiency.

| Now the cat's outta the bag I gotta silence all of you
The bully union was supposed to be a secret

| >>591843 >>591846
Damn. That sounds kind of nice. While I'm not a fan of the work itself, those benefits are really tempting.

>>591861
You can not silence us! We will let everyone know about your union, and to be honest, that will probably help it. I mean, hourly breaks, free soda and easy access to counseling? Those benefits alone will get you a lot of members.

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1566772253

This thread is permanently archived