danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Secrets About Yourself

| What's something you've never told anyone at all about yourself and why?

I'm into BDSM myself, but no one I know knows this because personally I think I'm a sick fuck for this.

| I love sex.

| BDSM isn't too bad, as long as both partners consent and enjoy it too. Personally, I kinda like it too, although I never had any experience with it whatsoever lmao
I'm also a massive ̶D̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e furry which I never really told anyone about. No one in my family/ irl friends, that is.

| I'm picking my nose at this exact moment and no one else in the world but you, me, and God knows about it.

| I hate when people want me to be more vulnerable, the whole world is filled with enough crybabies and someone needs to get their act together, so I pretend I'm moved by their concern and just make up some random sentimental weakness to satisfy them so they will leave me alone.

It seriously pisses me off when people come with these hollow empathy talks made just to feel self satisfaction for showing that you care(when you actually don't)

| When i was 12 up to 15 years old I felt pretty lonely. Depressed and shit. Well. I really thought I loved my cousin and couldnt stoped thinking about that because it was the only thought that kept me going. So I searched if we could get married, I mean, as if it wasnt illegal.

| >>589529 We were born at the same year, so I grew up with her.
I often watched movies with her and then slep in the same bed. I often waked up in the middle of the night and watched her sleep. I often thouched her. Not proud of myself.
One day I told her that I loved her and she responded "maybe we should met more people" and then i undestood.

| >>589530 I just was depressed.
I never knew if she was awake when i touched her. Ive never told this to anyone and until this day I feel gulty about it. At least I moved on with my life, aint depressed anymore, but those memories will still haunting me.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1566035674

This thread is permanently archived