danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Have you ever witnessed death?

|

| Yes.

| Nah, I've seen living things, I've seen dead things and I've seen some moments when living things became dead but never the transition itself between alive and dead.

| I enjoy pouring soap onto cockroaches that emerged from the bathroom drain hole and watch them writhe in pain.

| I still pretty vividly remember my sister's cat dying basically in my arms, it was absolutely fucked up and in some ways uncanny.

I wish I could just get rid of that memory somehow. Spoiler: copious amounts of alcohol applied liberally did not help.

| I buried a cat. Didnt knew his name, but I often saw him around my house, he was pretty chill. One day I found him in the street. Cold, with a blooded mouth and a poped eye. I couldnt let him there. I pretty much knew him when he was alive. So I took him home and buried him, inside a box, in my backyard. I took photos of him so hi wouldnt be forgotten. The very next day Mateo, a guy at my university, killed himself by jumping from a 15th floor. He was pretty chill.

| Ah

Like that girl from life is strange. He mustve been a gamer

| Does bird getting ran over by car counts?

| I held my sister's senile dog as it had its lethal injection. It lived a good life. I also witnessed my father's chinchilla die of headstroke because we foolishly took him outside during summer when we were clearing our house out after my dog had ticks.
On top of that I've been on the internet long enough to see suicide videos and shootings and police brutality. So I've never seen a human die with my own two eyes, but I've seen video documentation which isn't much better.

| I once took a person out of a noose. Twice in a row on the same day, the first attempt was unsuccessful.

| When I was younger I've seen dead animals in the street, including a cat with it's belly sliced open outside my middle school. I had been to a wake a few times for some Catholic friends.

But the first time I've someone die, was when my grandma passed away. She was sick for a while, going between 3 hospitals and a nursing home twice in 2 before sent home on hospice. The moment she passed away still haunts me, she just ceased all function as everyone cried and I ran get my sister.

| I was playing some games when I heard a really loud bang. (For context, I live on the second floor of an apartment) I looked out of the window and found out that someone jumped. He was pretty much 2 metres away from me.

That incident shaken me for a bit, but I'm mostly over it now. It happened at a really bad time of my life. Apart from that, attended a funeral, and that's about it.

| >>589737
>the first attempt was unsuccessful
uh huh

| >>589772
what did it sound like?

| >>589775 a really loud bang. Duh.

| >>589793
an explosion bang? a blown tire bang? a wood on wood bang? a boombox bang? a flat-jump-in-the-pool bang? a gunshot bang? a speed-of-sound-plane bang? a paper bag bang? a firecracker bang? a napalm bomb bang? a rocket bang? a headbang? a meteorite bang? a door-slam bang? a car crash bang? a fall-down-a-tree bang? a wallbang? a desk-slam bang? a gang bang? a drum bang? a nuclear bang? a hair bang? a grenade bang? a hydrogen bang? a car bang? a supernova bang? an air bang?

| >>589804 a sexy "we broke the bed while having rough sex" bang.
I'm sure of it.

| >>589805
hot

| >>589775 Hmm, a really loud, echo-ey bang. I felt the shockwave and my entire room shook, probably because he jumped from 20 floors. The echo rung a little bit in my ears when that happened.

It would have sounded the same as a fridge or a really large object being thrown off a building, I would think. I went to look out of my window precisely because I was wondering what would someone have thrown.

The shock was fucking awful, to say the least.

| >>589804 On hindsight, given that I've served in the military a bit, it sounds quite close to an explosive bang, but more blunt sounding, if that makes sense. You don't quite get the inital crack of the explosion that you get from say, a grenade or an anti-armour rocket/rockets anti-tank weapon.

| yeah.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1566233452

This thread is permanently archived