danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Really "Lonely" Despite Having Friends

| The downside of being a "gamer girl", is that some friends you make along the way have ulterior motives for being friends with you. It's mostly your tipical "I have feelings for you xD", and ditching you after telling them the feeling isn't mutual. I... just want a friend. A real one. Bear in mind, I'm an introvert and lack social skills. I do have an interest in games and anime/manga though.

| I'm sort of in the same boat as you. Would you be comfortable sharing your discord, so we can chat?

| Sure. It's Kam#9369.

| Have sex with them.

| >>42834b Request sent.

| >>588591 what kind of games do you play op?

| Fighting games, visual novels and RPGs.

| Oh, but I like fighting games a lot. Sadly I'm a Steam degenerate. I'll get a PS4 next year though. Mainly for the new Persona 5.

| Request sent and awesome to find another RPG player I thought they were dying out

| I mean short of just tapping into hidden extraverted tendencies... I guess don't tell them you are an introvert op.

Do you want sweaty gamer boys? Because that is how you get sweaty gamer boys

| I don't tell my "friends" that, but I guess given how shy I am and whatnot - they figure that out on their own, heh.

| Maybe I'm laying it on them too hard, but I've seen them manipulate the heck out of insecurities like that in past so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd say like, if invited to a clique, check the female pop before diving in head first, could give you insight into group conduct

| Yeah, I've... been a witness to that. And a victim, but luckily I escaped the worst of it. People can be so horrible sometimes, and for their own amusement as well. I wonder what childhood they experienced in order to turn this way.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565712532

This thread is permanently archived