danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A Chain Reaction

| Goooooood morning g/u/rls! Hope you are doing well. It looks like Corrupt A Wish is finally dead. Hope you had fun with it! If you g/u/rls like these old forum games, I might keep making new ones each time the last one dies. This time around, we're making a chain reaction. Get creative, because this game can get really boring when the forum (or in this case, textboard) users give boring answers. Hope you like these weird little time sinks from the past.

| Here's how this one works. I'll start us off with something like "pref walked into a bakery to grab some bread," The next person would post "but before pref could, they accidentally bumped into a chair," and the next person would post something like "but the person in that chair was Mr. Obama, who was so infuriated that he called an airstrike on the bakery, sacrificing himself to get revenge on pref,"...

| ... and so on so forth. Each g/u/rl adds a creative (and probably stupid) link in this massive chain reaction. As I said before, get creative. Let's start out with "one day, our great and almighty ruler pref walked into a bakery to get bread."

| This was by no means unusual, as pref was a regular at this particular bakery. It's breads and cinnamon rolls were of some of the highest quality in the area.

| This, of course, would attract a large crowd of people, especially this time of day. Everyone was lined up to get their favourite baked good, as well as their morning coffee, as the coffee shop next door had teamed up with the bakery. There was a window between the two shops, so they could sell each other's products, and customers would only have to make one stop. It was a good system.

| Pref was not in a good mood. She had had to fill out Captchan but failed numerous times that morning, and was considering risking the spammer's return to bypass it. Now, she had to wait in this ridiculous double line! When she reached the front, though, she saw something that cheered her up.

| It was... a dounut. But not just any donut you see. No, this was the KAWAII NEKO THEMED MOCHA ICING COATED TIRAMISU DOUNUT EXTREME. pref had to have that kawaii cat dougnut, and nothing was going to get in her way. If some poor soul tried, they'd be on the recieving end of a KAWAII NEKO THEMED MOCHA ICING COATED TIRAMISU DOUNUT EXTREME invoked RAGE. And you can trust me when I say this. You do not want to he on the recieving end of pref's kawaii cat dougnut rage.

| Too bad in front inline, someone was already craving that donut and just happened to be earlier in line then preferably. Of course when Pref had seen the donut gone, he scanned the crowd with ferocious intensity. Only to see that the person who got the donut was a real kawaii neko girl (probably from A51). As a fellow weeb, how could he do anything but just look ?

| Noticing pref's piercing gaze, the Totally Real Kawaii Neko Girl began to make her way towards him. But what was this? Upon closer inspection, the kawaii neko girl turned out to be none other than professional actor/bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger dressed head to toe in decora kei fashion. Arnold came to a stop in front of pref, neko ears blowing in the wind, donut glistening under the sun.

| And then the real pref found this thread and banned us all for role playing as her

| When the real pref found out that someone pretending to be her banned everyone participating in an innocent, wholesome thread, she got so angry that she slammed her desk, which resulted in her coffee cup falling over.

| Her coffee spilled all over her desk and computer, making her even more angry. Wanting to take her anger out on something, pref headed outside to cause some chaos.

| Her first stop was the nearest bakery. She was going to need a lot of bread.

| But really, she only wanted to have a lot of sex. So the bread of choice she went to go look for was something big and stiff to fill her gaping mouth to make her drool and to be able to deepthroat it and to think of all the g/u/rls in writing about her in this thread.

| nothing less then the
*drum roll
16 inch subway jumbo sandwich was going to satisfy her, BLT of course. She ate the meat hungrily, not even wanting to stop. She jammed it down her throat hitting the gag reflex. And all that time the white sticky sauce was all over her, leaking out of her petite pink mouth.

>ok I'm done, please don't ban me

| Henry Jensen seemed like an average worker, formally dressed, sitting there enjoying his subway sandwich. But when he saw a beautiful g/u/rl deepthroating herself with a sandwich, white sauce leaking from her mouth, he got the biggest boner of his life. So big infact, that it busted through his pants and was standing straight at its full length of 59cm for everyone to see.

| Seeing Henry Jensen's raging boner, she paused for a moment, sandwich still in mouth, and wondered, what was she doing with her life? Why was she even here to begin with? Did she really love sex, or was it all just a filthy excuse?

| As she was rethinking her life, she remembered that her computer and desk was still soaked with coffee at her home and so, she started to head home.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1565545087

This thread is permanently archived