danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bro, there's something wrong with me

| I don't know what. I think my brain just doesn't work right or something. There's so much weird shit, and I don't know what's real bro. Fuck.

| care to elaborate bro?

| This isn't real, bro. You're dreaming again.

| Pinch yourself bro. If it hurts that means you have a strong grip!

| Bro, you have to let it go. The accident wasn't your fault.

| >>583424
I don't know if I'm able to. It's weird. It feels like nothing is real, even though it is, and there's some other weird shit too. It's hard to describe.

| >>583482 bro

| >>583511 bro

| Just quit hallucinogens gurl

| >>583525 bro

| Explain "real". Bro.

| >>583548
Bro, I don't do drugs.

>>583556
I can't. It just feels like things aren't real. Maybe not real as in doesn't exist, but real as in just not real. It's fucking weird, I can't explain it.

| Oh, fuck. I match with a lot of the symptoms for schizophrenia. If I actually have something like that it would explain a lot.

| Bro, something's got to give

| Something's got to give

| Bro, i feel exatly the same as you bro.
Like theres this water in front me of me bro yeah and i take it yeah bro but its not real bro so i drink it bro and it taste like nothing so yeah bro its not real bro because it tastes nothing bro but bro i drank it so like bro wtf bro

| Its depersonalization/Derealization. Go see a doctor or sonething, Maybe they can fix you.

| Distorted perception of time, space and size of things around you
Feeling of unreality from the world around you, as if in a dream or trance
Feeling like everything is foggy, fuzzy or warped
Sense of being disconnected from those around you as if you’re trapped in a bubble
Thoughts of going crazy or being very ill

Those last two are like 50% accurate. The others are not at all. Nothing is fuzzy, nothing changes size, time moves correctly. Everything is clear, but wrong.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1564312746

This thread is permanently archived