danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do u FEEL alone?

| I do, even tho I have never had this much company in my life, but even so, I feel alone and my life feels hollow, do you feel like that?

| Yes. 46fedd

| >>582771 why did you repeat your id?

| >>582774
To assert dominance. 93674e

| All the time. All the time...

Wait, how are you guys seeing what your ID is BEFORE you post?

| >>582782
They are wielding the tenth great magic : kaleidouserscriptsettings

| Quite frequently, thanks for asking.

| often

| I'm certainly not alone, but I am lonely. Really fucking lonely. The worst thing is, there isn't really anything for me to do to fix that. It's just how it was, how it is now and how it always will be, unless I manage to somehow fundamentally change my entire self.

| I do feel like that, maybe even more. 2 days ago I spotted a person I've been considering one of my few real friends for the last 10 yrs or so walking down the street with 2 girls. I tapped him on the shoulder, he looked at me, turned back and kept walking. My legs felt like lead and I got late for a job interview.

| >>582898
>I'm certainly not alone, but I am lonely. Really fucking lonely.
i feel the same, is there any way to fix this glitch?

| I am alone, but I don't feel that lonely. Maybe because I have good friends online?

| >>583083 I've always been better at talking to people online because when you're typing you have more time to think about what you're going to say.

| gurls i want to talk with someone
anyone

please.

i'd appreciate realtime chat.

| i loathe having friends and doing social activity. but i pine for a romantic relationship and human intimacy, and i feel desperately hopelessly alone

| >>583091 I hear that. I feel less alone talking to people online than I do surrounded by my "friends" group

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1564138616

This thread is permanently archived