danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Write a Shortstory based on your captcha

| My Name is Ella McShitstain and today ive got a brandnew invention:
Aging Combs!
Brush your Hair and it instantly Turns Into a stylish White! Buy now for 69,69$

Shitstaincorp ist Not accountable for any side effects from using our products. Side effects include misuse of comb on skin to initiate aging and cancer growth

| Sousa shill dwell, the end.

| The duke Isaac was really craving a fine steak.

It was well done.

Death comes to us all.

| in the **far** distant plains of the west, a wise old negro was resting from a hard day's labour. he moved his spoon here and so, plunging it into his **soupy** meal, thinking and humming to himself through his full mouth. to his side, resting against the wooden chair, and old **banjo** was laying there, and he looked at it dreamily.
it's been a while since i played the banjo, he thought.

>far soupy banjo

| Phil Swift used yucky panties tp pay the rent

| Breaking News: A company who makes tiny gear toys is being sued by parents because their children had eaten them, stay tuned to find out more.

>gears eaten sued

| **Part** of a page recovered from the ruins of the old cathedral: "Demons need to make you suffer because your **agony** is the only thing in the entire universe that can make them feel **sated**."

| >>579276
a commendable piece

| Greetings traveler. My Name is Rhajit Patel. I am a Wanderung Trader with loot from all 7 Kingdoms. Perhaps i might interest you in some Hastleberries? Known for their shrinking ability. Or maybe the Belt of Gravmajik? ..No? Well then, i can See that you're only interested in the exceptionally rare. Take a Look at this Dagger. It is known as Slime Fang. Capable of leaving acidic goo in the wounds that it Cuts. Intrigued yet?

>>Slime Fang Patel

| Is that a bird?
Is that a plane?
No, it's scantily clad divan hero.

Now saving the day with 20% less clothing with 50% more speed.

You're such a hero, scant divan. Oh, what a hero.

>> hero scant divan

| And he finally admitted to himself that he Loved Bowen Mark.

| After struggling for his life the man eating plant was dead. I allowed myself a moment of respite before continuing my journey up the mountain yet what I witnessed after climbing to the top was worse than any nightmare. What I saw then was endless fields of FLORA JAWS FARMS.

| My >>>uncle brought his>>>bible to>>>mass

| Hulk Hogan and his pal Karl were fighting for Syria in WWE
> HOGAN KARL SYRIA

| in the jungles of congo, schoolchildren learn nouns by heart by clapping their hands.
>noun claps congo

>>580481 ok
>>579538 one of my slave's names in strive4power is Sid Patel (Dragonkin fighter)

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1563531728

This thread is permanently archived