danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My birthday is coming up

| Hi, before you call me a scumbag I'd like to state that I don't care what it is that you'd wish to send me. Not that you *have* to send me anything, as I'm some rando on the internet. But if you do have a cheap Steam game or some steam key you don't need, reply to this thread and I'll drop my Steam user. Again, I don't expect much, as I'm literally being a beggar, but oh well might as well take a shot. And if it eases your mind, I'm turning 15 so it's not like I have a job.

| Happy almost birthday op.

... wait you're 15? You still have your whole life in front of you, what are you doing wasting it here?

| >>573358
I send you a digital hug.

| >>573435 what do you mean "wasting life"? What's wrong about playing Va-11 and having fun with anonymous gurls in Dangeru?

BTW Happy birthday, OP

| >>573435 >>573446 >>573487 You know what, I think I like these happy birthday wishes more than I would've liked a gift. Thank you all, you're all kind individuals

| Happy belated birthday!
Here's a gift: advice.
Start bothering your parents about getting a driver's license. You don't want to drive, you just want a license so your insurance is low when you get a car at some point in the future.
Also, leech their subscriptions. Stuff like Netflix, Spotify, Prime, and Hulu... Piggyback their accounts if you can. Finally: your money that you earn is yours. Don't let your family touch it. Save it somewhere and don't do a joint bank account.

| >>573552 Cash all checks and hide the money somewhere, or buy a fireproof safe with a key only you have. Money is something adults lust after, so don't let anyone know you have it. It's like those lottery ticket winners that get mugged on their way home because they weren't anonymous.
Do as many lawn mowing/snow shoveling jobs as possible, and charge by the amount of gas you use x15. A gallon of gas nets you $40. Don't spend your money, save it for retirement.

| >>573358
Assuming you are in the USA, you have 2 years left to do all the crazy shit you want before you are automatically tried as an adult in a court of law.
Take chances, make mistakes, get messy and don't post about it on social media/facebook.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1561364352

This thread is permanently archived