danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how to get over suicidal thoughts

| im failing life in every way and kinda just wanna end it all, tho thats prolly not a good idea, so how can i get over this feeling

| Look at yourself in the mirror and say this out loud, 'I am you and you are me. We are one and the same. Except that you exist in this mirror and I am free.'

Then you make a fucking mad dash out of your home and be that Forrest Gump you never knew you wanted to be.

...Sorry. I'm a little crazy.

| Oh yeah did I mention that mint ice cream is fucking amazing. I always thought that it's disgusting just by looking at it! I tried stuff I never tried before!

| :[

| >>573216 What I'm trying to say is that a little courage hurts nobody. Except that time I got arrested

| Every two-four weeks someone on dangeru wants to be talked down from suicide. Maybe it warrants a sticky is what I'm thinking.
Many people fail at life. It's difficult and merciless. You just live cause dying hurts and is scary.

| >>573220 He wanna die but he wanna feel alive. This calls for Dr. Shitposter to tell all suicidal peeps to go bungee jumping. You can stimulate your souls by having that sense of danger. If that is not dangerous for you, then I'll be your stranger danger. If none of these options work, then imma cry in that corner.

| Try paragliding in a storm
It'll be EPIC and won't count as suicide unless ypu leabe a note behind

| Depending on where you live your can get therapy for it. I don't know if I'm translating this right but there's something called Cognitive Behaviour Therapy that helps you take control over negative thoughts and impulses.

| Live for manga like me op then you'll be fine. For as long as you live and even after that new manga will never cease to be created so don't you want to read them?

| >>573214
> Sorry. I'm a little crazy.
Hey me too. Let's be friends, except let's not because I don't want to get stabbed while I sleep nor do I want to accidentally stab my friend out of fear that they might stab me first!

| >>573323
Stabbing each other is what friends are for.

Wait no it was a j—

| I'll stab you with your EpiPen if you have an allergy, just like any friend would >>e02a8e

| >>573200
It is okay to feel sad sometimes.
It is not okay to kill yourself.
There is always someone who loves you, even if you don't know it.
Even if it is just a stranger on the internet.
You can always get medication or counseling. Or a dog. Immediate solutions include getting out of the house, getting more sun, and changing your routine up.

| Explosives are the solution to everything.
Steel door blocking your passage? Explode it!
Enemy troops coming from the southern passage? Explode the passage!
You don't have a lighter for your cigarette? Explode a car and use the fire to light your tobacco!
Pizza delivery is late? Explode the delivery boy to teach him a lesson!
Phil sawed your boat in half? Explode his flex tape!
Fascists are hunting you? Explode 'em!
Antifascists are hunting you with explosives? Explode 'em back!

| >>05386e
Wanna be friends, g/u/rl ?

| I love sex.

| Same feeling, and I'm trying everything to get over it but it feels pointless, when i imagine myself falling from a really high place it feels so peaceful that clearly it doesn't seems like a bad idea

| >>573577 why would i care if a stranger loves me, its not gonna affect my life in any way
i did go to therapy and i got meds, but they ended bc i turned 18 and i cant afford the meds anymore

anyways

exploding sounds cool

| First of all go you should free your mind, give yourself a break by one way or another.If your feeling depressed you should just stop reflecting on setbacks that makes you more depressed and take action and doing something that may actually improve your life.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1561503060

This thread is permanently archived