danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Usual post about how we love captcha (thank you, captchan)

| Let's all love Captchan for stopping the REOL spammer from taking over Danger/u/ and for stopping us from making bad posts. You may not like what she's doing but it's for the greater good. Thank you Captchan, I love you!.

| >>571838
I need a captchan artwork...

| >>571867 r34?

| I stopped making threads at all because of the capchan

| >>571871
>olmec spank silks

| Now we need to pin this thread right below the one about hating the captcha

| >>571893 Good riddance

| >hoax page kano
Captchan has spoken, OP is up to something

| >>571871
Not this kind, but you're cool.

| Sure, it's better to have captcha than not to have, because without it we all doomed thanks to that spamer fag. But captcha still sucks cocks bunches as a countermeasure. It's like a law that's suppose to affect just a few criminals, but makes live harder for millions of lawful people

| >>572076 there are hardly 10 people using this website.. millions might be a bit much for comparison :)

| >>572099
I'm pretty sure you're all bots

| I like danger/u/ better with the captcha. It gives you something interesting to sign your posts with and sometimes you get ones which are interesting or make you laugh. It prevents spam and some low effort posting, and we have all these popular threads about it.

It does cut down on real activity, though. This captcha is sometimes too difficult.

| >>572218
> cut down on real activity
well I'm still here >:(

| This has to be pinned (as does every thread starting with the word "usual" btw) and the hate one should be pinned back as well. Captcha is all the rage now. Hate is stronger, so just the hate one would do.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1561044419

This thread is permanently archived