danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to see an imaginery friend?

| I sometimes explain stuff to an empty space. Doesn't help. Too lonely. And people don't like me and stop noticing eventually. Is there a way to do this?

| Have you heard about tulpa?
Some people say it works, I doubt it

| how about real friend

| >>571681 People don't like me. I'm bad at talking with them.
>>571678 I heard that in 21 century people seem to call IF a tulpa. But it's basically an Tibetian urban legend clay monster afaik.

| >>571696
tulpa.info

| Someone seen too much "happy" .

| Don't don't bdo tulpa stuff your basically giving yourself schizophrenia. As for imaginary friends. They are not real but,they are always with you. As they are always a part of you. Just imagine them into being.

| >>571797
retard

| >>571797 voluntary useful and controlled schizophrenia
Doesn't sound so bad

| >>571883
it's not schizophrenia, the retard doesn't know what he's talking about. you cannot give yourself schizophrenia, it's a fucking genetic disorder. get learned, idiyet.
also tulpas are very real. how can something that isn't real be a part of you?

| >>571891 well,they are real. Though only in your head. It will feel 100% real just like any hallucination. Also I am referencing to the schizophrenia due to it developing into it's own separate personality and whatnot and doing it's own thing and possibly controlling you. That's the potential risk and tulpa's can be hard or impossible to get rid of. They are like imaginary friends though more real(to the individual).

| >>571673 How fucking sad is your life?

| >>571696
>People don't like me. I'm bad at talking with them.
I actually got three close friends from this place. They are more important to me than some of my irl friends.

My advice would be, bother someone you find interesting online, they might like you back, and "like" really is just spending enough time while having something in common. Also, lasting friends can usually relate to one of your worse aspects, so don't see your bad quality as a disadvantage. Good luck!

| >>572129 It's pretty fucking sad. Not thinking about it helps.
>>572130 Online doesn't make talking with people any easier for me. Thanks.

| Do you have to see your imaginary friends? Isn't just talking to them enough?

Anyway imagining a visual presence isn't that hard if your standard for realness isn't too high.

Or are you saying you don't have a friend and is trying to find one?

| >be me
>anon with no social skill whatsoever
>joins business summer camp for 7 days
>sees other people from my year
>yikes.exe
>walking around alone on breaks
>needs to pretend to mom that I'm having fun
>regret.mp3

| >>572338 I never said anything about offline life. Become one with the interwebs like me !

| >>572386 feelsbadman

| How about practice in VR chat? There are some nice people there. Also, you are anonymous there, so go YOLO and talk

| >>572381 I want them to be a real being with it's own motivations and feelings, yet being a product of my brain without me having any control or understanding that they are in my head. Just imagining some Mickey Mouse listening won't do. That ain't a friend but an audience.
>>572386 Had a simmilar experience two summers ago, only I didn't pretend to mum, if I did she could facilitate a reitiration of the experience.
>>572474 VR gear is way too expensive.

| >>572499 You can play it without VR gear. Get a mic and you're ready to go

| >>572499 did she pity you ?

| >>572633 I couldn't stand the look on her face

| >>572634 I guess, maybe. She's used to it. Says if I get a job it'll pass. Before she used to say if I go to university it'll pass (of course, it didn't). I'm 23 now and it seems she still believes that it's just some phase I'm going through.
>>572501 Isn't VR a whole point of a game called VR chat? Like going to a yacht club with no yaht just to talk with people.

| >>572755 but isn't the part of getting used to talking with people that you're actually after?
Just because you don't need a tool's selling point doesn't mean you can't use it, unless the tradeoffs tell you otherwise

| >>572757 another part of communication is body language and without vr you can't do it.

| I wanna say open your eyes buuuuut....

| Go to a job fair. Make some co-workers if you can't make friends.

| >>572755 are giving up making new friends then ? I think its not too late (i am summer camp person )

| >>571673
Those people think you are crazy and are scared you will hurt them. Talk to your imaginary friend inside your head, they can hear you just fine.

>>573569
Summer camp friends are the best friends.

| >>573580 I only do that when alone. I'd feel crazy myself doing that in public.
>>573569 It's not about time. I can't change myself.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1561414285

This thread is permanently archived