danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hi /u/, I'm bored at a funeral.

| Instead of spending the day holed up in the dark in front of a computer, I have to go stand around a bunch of distant relatives in a hillbilly church town at a funeral for someone who would have disowned me if they knew I was a closeted degenerate.

I'm bored.

Why do these pastors have to turn even a funeral into a bunch of religious evangelizing?

These old people are too damn eager to get touchy feely. Like... Just because you're a third cousin doesn't mean I want a hug!

| just dont be bored lmao

| Make a game out of it, try to get through the entire thing without touching anyone...or getting touched...hot

| OR make an effort to touch everyone there. I mean everyone.

| Status update
The fucked up baptist preacher has forcibly hugged me at least twice now INCLUDING wrapping a hand around my waist and keeping it there trying to walk alongside me as I tried to walk away, I want to die lmao

| My condolences all the same, OP.

| Just go do something and try to look occupied. If you have headphones now would be a good time to use them. You don't need to listen to anything just look busy so people don't interact with you. Also sucks for the preacher. Just look busy.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1560635522

This thread is permanently archived