danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Girl issue

| So a girl that I've known for a few years now but only just recently started talking to mentioned her birthday was coming up so I asked if she was looking forward to it and she said yes and that she wants to go to a hotel for her birthday but she's strapped for cash so knowing it is a few months from now I said she will be able to work something out hopefully and then I asked her if there was anything she she likes that she might want someone to get for her birthday and she says~

| She says she wouldn't mind someone paying for her hotel visit.

Now I like this girl but we have not been talking for long and I don't feel like I should do this cause I'm not in a relationship with her yet nor do I want to be her atm. I would get her anything else but doing this is a bit too much and I am not sure what to say to her now.

| What kind of hotel? oO
Invite her to your place, prepare it like a hotel and make her feel like it's one by serving her.

| >>570920 a hotel by the beach with a pool etc basically the kind people would go to for vacation

| >>570920
exactly. you should also dress up like a maid and be her sex slave for the weekend

| She's the definition of a base whore. Literally getting a random guy she barely talks to pay for her hotel. I bet that she's been doing this with every guy she talks to and hoping one of them will bite.

Do yourself a favor and realize that this one massive red flag.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1560635986

This thread is permanently archived