danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
It hurts to know you are literally fucking worthless.

| And you don't mean anything to anyone.

| You probably mean something to your parents. Even if they don't act that way. In general, I'd advice not thinking about it. Life's about killing time, not making meaningful bonds.

| Nigga stfu and fucking LOVE YOURSELF. U CAN DO ANYTHING MY G, JUST BELIEVE IT.
YOU CANT BE LOVED IF U DONT LOVE URSELF FIRST

| JUST
DO
IT

| >>570784
Maybe you did some serious shit in your old life ?

| I feel you my g/u/rl.

| >>570827 that was the most inspiring text I've read in a long time.
Thanks my nigga

| Big Same, OP
Big Same

| >>570827
It's hard to love yourself when you're a fucking failure with no redeeming qualities.

| Redeeming qualities ?
Who the fuck needs those ?
Redeeming for what ?
Failure at life ?
What have you been expecting your life to be ?

Also, I request the permission to hug you digitally.

| >>571383
Permission granted

| >>571391
Hugging in progress...
>hugs

| i feel OP on a fundamental level.

i can give free huggies but i dont think that'll help much. heck, i think what i should do instead is lend OP an ear :>

| Thank u. I accept your ear. I also want a virtual hug

| Listen man you won't fix anything by bitching on the internet. So instead of wasting your life away, work out, get a decent job/education, get interesting hobbies, etc. Im just an anon on a shitty and small forum but I have been recently dealing with melancholiness. Trust me, get your mind off depression by doing the things I listed and you will be getting less and less suicidal thoughts.

>Now get out there and rule the world, you fucking pussy

| Only then can you actually see value within yourself.

| Does it really hurt?
I mean, being worthless means you can't disappoint anyone else, it means you're free from further judgements and that no one will carevif you dress up weirdly or act like a cartoon character with a very weird personality disorder.
It feels liberating

| i'm also probably worthless but i don't give a fuck about it
i may be a worthless person but i'm a happy worthless person that knows how to make pancakes

| I'm worth something and I don't care how much it is or isn't.

| >>571552 this isn't a shitty and small forum it's a realatively prosperous textboard

| Find some fun/engaging hobbies for times like this. Drink a little, do some fun drugs get a pet, take a walk in the woods or rent a kayak or something, try and find chill folks who just want to have a good time, if not learn to have a good time on your own. Get out of your comfort zone by going somewhere new or "scary". Change the shit you can/want to change little by little. Forgive yourself for the rest. It's fine to acknowledge when you're in a bad place but don't linger there.

| imagine caring about being worth something to people

| >>571786 I agree with this post just more emphasis on the drinking. Has solve 93.99% of all my problems before and the other 7ish% can just fuck off for all I care lololol

Eventually you get tired of peeling yourself off the floor or couches in other people's houses so you can do that in the comfort of your own home.

| You can feel worthless sometimes but please, don't throw your life away, use this feeling to push and improve yourself. For me, I tried reading books so I can feel productive and not worthless. Over the past few years, I can see my life changes a lot in a good way. Still feel worthless tho.

| It only hurts if you care. Don't forget that everyone around you is just as worthless as we are.

| >>637bea
I Always hearded stuff like that but I don't even know how to "love myself", i mean... My whole life i was teached to hate myself and live for the other ones, I can't even buy a shirt without realize that it's a waste of money (I'm using the same clothes for... 6 years) and yeah, for some people it seems obvious but for me it's more like "how the hell I'm gonna love myself"
I'm trying a therapist but my health keeps declining and I can't wait any longer... I'm so fucked

| >>572549
JUST DO IT!
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
PLEASURE YOURSELF WITH A WATERMELON AND YOU'LL SEE THE LIGHT AND SPREAD THE LIGHT AND ALSO THE CUM BUT THE LIGHT IS THE IMPORTANT PART

| I feel you, OP. "Friends" are gone, the family does more harm than good, and coworkers are fucking annoying. I wonder if moving out from my parents will change anything.

But we need to keep trying. I don't want to think about what would happen if everything will stay the same.

| The thought of things never changing is terrifying but i cant imagine it any other way. For me im always going to be alone and hating myself

| >>572963
Yeah. This right here is the scariest part of it all for me, to be honest.

| I dunno what yall are saying but you're all worth thousands of dollars in the black market so.. no, you aren't worthless

| >>573030
I wouldn't make a good slave at all and can't be accepted as a donor with my nearly-failing organs, so no, probably virtually worthless on the black market as well.

| >>573121 you can also be sold to cannibals and cults
They love new sacrifices

| What is worth?

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1561205324

This thread is permanently archived