danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hebl

| I'm new on danger/u/. Can someone give me a rundown on community?

| We have trannies, faggots, niggers, communists, some cool g/u/rls, fun shitposters, suicidal and depressive teens, epic roleplayers(shoutout to the fine people on /cyb/) and your average horny internet user
Avoid /new/ at first and avoid /d/ in public networks(it is dedicated to NSFW, after all) the other boards are all fine 90% of the times and /mu/ has the least amount of shitposting

| >>570509
/d/ is best board

| >>570512 I agree, but it's dangerous in public networks(like work wifi)

| >>2c696c >>c82b2a Got it, thx

| Welcome, initiate.
Now that you have entered our realm, you must choose between our two patron saints:
On one hand you have BURG, who represents balance and peace, stability and tranquility. Her serenity blesses us all with the light of beauty.
On the other there is ANGRY BURG, some raging idiot who destroys for the fun of it. She disrespects the precious burger and is generally a pain in the ass.
Choose wisely, and by wisely, I mean burg.

| >>570623 you follower of the false prophet ANGRRY BURG is the truth she is holiness and punishment she's mercy and judgement yin and yang
Amd unbalanced being such as burg will never achieve true greatness

| >>570627 >>570623 Actual, I'm the faggot that started balancing burgs/angry burgs. At the moment of posting, they're equal.

| >>570623 >>570627 But when I get tired of this shit, I'll choose BURG, since>>88b06c wrote more text, which obviously proves he is right.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1560575927

This thread is permanently archived