danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
To the edgelord who keeps having their threads locked:

| Stop being an edgy cunt and maybe your threads will last longer than 5 seconds, your random asshat prejudice hate """"""""""humor"""""""""" isn't funny to anybody and belongs on 7chan, not here.

| What a weak nigger faggot
Haven't you noticed? The locked threads weren't made by the same person, the writing pattern is all over the place.
What you think is a lone troll is actually a small band of them.
You lost faggot

| We have at least three main edgrlords
Me, the reddit fag and a fag that I can't quite pinpoint the origin of the shitposting mannerisms.
Well, we have four if we count you, the master faggot who wants to rule the board as if it belonged to you

| >>570335 shut up whore! You deserve to be in emergence. Reeeeee

| Actually five edgelords, I'd forgotten the monkey soup Brazilian fag

| >>570336 go commot nec rope you non white straightn't

| >>570333 I'm sorry, I haven't noticed, because to notice would imply that I actually give a fuck. I'm glad that you're so committed to being a cancerous cunt that the "writing styles" of the various edgelords on the board is actually something you keep track of, since that's probably the one actually useful contribution you've brought to /u/ since you joined, and that's only a positive contribution if the mods just IP ban you all.

Didn't lose yet bitch, missed the killshot.

| Hmmmmmmmm, can you taste this?
It's highly concentrated faggot salt.

| Good to see that the summerfags are in full faggot mode

| Thank you for correcting us! Wow, there are three, no four of you guys? I hope you're all having fun UwU. It's amazing to hear you all come from a diverse background, reddit, Brazil, etc. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to talk to us.

| Well, one of the edgelord faggots went too far and turned to spam.

He deserved what came to him.

| That's something we can agree on. You're a cool guy.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1560535403

This thread is permanently archived