danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
is there a way to dissasociate days at a time?

| I'm so fed up with life. I have no desire to be alive I just don't want to experience life anymore. I don't want to live it. I'm so tired of this.

| Check your chemistry tho. I assume you don't want to change your life for better but you know yourself that you (and me) have no guts for suicide so it's better to try something isn't it?

| I feel the same

I want to stop my suffering but I'm way too afraid of death. Failed suicide is even worse

I don't want either life or death

| This is so damn gloomy
Stop with all this annoying self pity, this is the first step

| Yeah, if you dont have problems you dont have any control over you have to stop with the pity party. Its fine to sulk when you've hit a brick wall for awhile, but don't let it become self-indulgent.

I don't know your scenarios, but if its just neet life gone horribly wrong get a grip.

| ok buddy normie

| >>568436 this might be the most normie thing you can say while using the word 'normie'

| >>568161 yes there is, there's an entire category of drugs called "dissociative hallucinogens", you should try them. Examples: PCP, Ketamine, N2O, DXM, 2-FDCK, 3-MeO-PCP, etc etc. They're fun, and a good way to just quiet the mind and relax.

| Try smoking LCD

| I don't like my own situation but I hold on hoping I can answer as many questions as I can

All I know is that I'm alive, nothing else is guaranteed. I don't know if I'm going to live or die sooner or later, or exactly what I'm doing either for.

All I can hope for is to detach myself slowly from idle time wasting, and get pieces of the bigger picture. I hope through knowledge I can understand everything before too many things go in the shitter under my nose (Murphy's Law).

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1560145598

This thread is permanently archived