danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what do I do

| What are you even supposed to do when you are like me and don't care about life anymore. I have a job but I don't care about making or having money. I don't care about family. I don't have friends because I don't care about having them. I don't care about eating. I don't care about playing video games. I don't care about music. these are the things I enjoyed the most. I don't care about the clothes I'm wearing. nothing. literally nothing. I'm just waiting for it to end.

| are there even options for me other than suicide? Like I'm really trying not to do that but I feel like I no longer have a choice. I'm not cut out for this world. If I keep working I'm gonna lose my mind. I have nothing I can look forward to. I just talk to myself, hurt myself, and sleep. that's my life. The world will not allow me to be happy ever so what is the point. There are no options left.

| Well, at the very least, I'd probably travel. Disappear from the grid, look around some.

| Have you tried finding a better job

| Therapy. There is no other option at this point. I'm in a similar place in life and there's nothing else to do other than let a professional help you help yourself. But finding a good/compatible one is really hard. Especially in the middle of nowhere in an underdeveloped Eastern European country, but that's just me.

| >>568003
"professional" help will not help me. Therapy will not help me. it has never helped me. Meds have never helped me. they have never had any effect on me. It seems my only purpose is to suffer. It's like I don't even belong on this planet.

| >>568034 well for starters if you don't want to get better you're likely to sabotage attempts to get better subconsciously, and just because they haven't helped doesn't mean they can't.
And you mentioned your job, as for your job if you really hate it that much it's better to just quit and find another job you enjoy or at least don't hate if you don't try and remove the thorn it'll never get better ya know

| >>568052
I have seeked out help many times before but nothinf has worked. I want to get better. but At this point I'm convinced there is nothing that can help me at this point. Quitting my job is not an option. I live with my mother and If I quit I get kicked out and that's it and I'm most likely not going to be able to find another job anytime soon.

| I can relate. Can you really kys, though? There's no afterlife or samsara there. Try to find enjoyment in some of those activities or find new ones.
I'm unemployed and pretty miserable overall, I don't have any hopes for the remainder of life, yet I can't suicide. I try to enjoy the circumstances. 16 years of school were a pain. Life's bearable, you know. Can't escape is all.
Your suicide would make me sad.

hanks leapt fags

| ive struggled my whole life too op. my brain is defective to where i dont want friends, i cant have intimate relations, and i seem to have a very stunted ability to find enjoyment in anything, the end result being i only feel miserable without feeling any of the good.

i wont say its wrong for you to suicide. i think that will be my decision too. otherwise, trying to make it work is all we can do.

| Just dive head on the concrete floor
Jump from a building with a wingsuit and make sure it fails so you become meat

| Die lmao

| I dont wanna be cheesy BUT the fact that youre questioning yourself to find out how to get better means that deep down you actually care, you mentioned that the world will never let you be happy but it isnt the world that needs to allow that its yourself, you have to keep struggling in life to achieve what you consider happiness to you and yourself only, whatever that may be, thats life gurl.

| So get mad and keep struggling, its a process and its different for everyone, and even when you think you found your happiness it may even be just another step, but just dont give up, because were all dying one day, no use in dying faster even if youre suffering.

| You write like options come by themselves.

>>567957
^ this

I was about to write a lot more but then I realised it doesn't matter what I think.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1560075615

This thread is permanently archived