| ZANE!?

| snek

| burg

| hose mad

| Holy shit I love anon e

~fix only poi

| Hose mad

| We need to bring zaneposting back.

But with the character limit it'd probably be a major pain in the ass.

| There she is. There she goes again. Look, everyone! She posted it once again! Isn't she just the most funniest gal?! Oh my God!
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little boy as you once again type your little Zane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a

| danger/u/ pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" bartender wrestler girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your spicy chicken wings on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all

| goddamn day, every day, for a grown woman who spends all her time on danger/u/ posting about a moeshit game. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Zanefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR /U/ FOR /U/ FOR /U/."

| You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little woman laughing in the dark by herself as she prepares to indulge in the same old dance that she's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

| wait a minute

zane?

| Ahh, now this is Zaneposting. Welcome back antizanegurl.

~font pray zany

| Hose mad

| ZANE!?

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558784327

This thread is permanently archived