danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Imagine if VA-11 HAll-A was scripted by 4kids

| Welcome to Vallhalla, May i get you some healthy juice?

>hoes tubed vixen
hose mad

| I would like a high five in the belly please
I love strong juices

| Mm, root beer!

| I feel like they'd hesitate to keep the original name even

| >>564004 welcome to Vo11 3y-B411 a place where happy people come drink happy juice in a happy cyberpunk world where guns don't exist, cigarettes are lollipops and pointing fingers is dangerous to the pointee

| >>564007
is a cyberpunk world where people are happy and guns don't exist even a cyberpunk world anymore?

| >>564010 it's 4kids we're talking about, they managed to turn onigiri into donuts and sandwiches and death into "shadow realm"

| >>564010 they also managed to cut an important arc in one piece just to pretend okama don't exist

| Dorothy is a professional playtime expert.

| They also turned guns into fingers.

Obama tolls vole

| >>564010

That *is* kinda the joke, yeah. A cyberpunk world by default is pretty depressing and cynical- everything a 4kids production cannot be.

If you'll recall, they pretty much took all of the cynical elements from the original One Piece dub (guns, death, smokes, etc) and wiped them out completely. To say nothing of the shadow realm from Yugi Oh!

| just imagine without her flirty tentencies *shudders*

>purr brows enrol

| >4kids writes it
>suddenly Jill is 100% heterosexual and is not in love with her boss

THE DARKEST TIMELINE

| >>564442 The pre-dicks are funny meat rods timeline

What would be a bad touch?

| why would you play with fire OP? do you like to see the world burn?

| I actually like changing Underworld and Death to the Shadow Realm in yugioh.

Getting killed is a less intimidating than getting banished into the motherfucking shadowrealm

| >>564824 I agree. It's also more badass to say 'You're going to the Shadow Realm' than just 'Yer dead'

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1558983478

This thread is permanently archived