danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I can't go back to Uni, but I want to

| At first, I intended to go to uni after a year of trying to get my life together and figure out how to move forward. Mother, however, didn't want me dilly dallying with my time and forced me in. I really did try, but the pressure got to me and I dooped out twice in the same year. Now I end up breaking in cold sweat and want to vomit whenever I try to enter any kind of uni. I need help. I want an education.

| What do you want to study, and where are you attending university? Some countries (and specific universities) have better student welfare policies than others. You should probably seek psychological help of some kind, in any case.

| I'm from Cambodia. I don't really know what I want to study yet exactly. I'm more familar with business subjects, but I want to distance myself from it, so I'm considering Grapic Designing or Marketing. I genuinely do not know what student welfare is, and I might steal some of my aunt's depression pills, because apparently I'm young and male, so there's no way for me to be mentally sick. Right now, just being able to sign up for short courses would be gucci.

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1558674409

This thread is permanently archived